Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas List

In all honesty, I enjoy giving more than getting. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm a very good gift giver. I have the hardest time figuring out what to get people, and I'm always so worried that people won't like their gift. With that being said, I don't want any of you to go through the worry of not knowing what to get me, so here is another one of my famous wish lists! :)

FYI - some of these are small & reasonable, some of these are expensive and totally unreasonable, but what's a wish list for if not to WISH! :)

Christmas Wish List 2012:

White Oxford


(picture credit here)

Hamper (still hoping for one of these!)

(picture credit here)

Patagonia's Grey Better Sweater Jacket

(picture credit here)

Tall Flat Black Boots
(picture credit here)

Organix Hair Care Products (brazilian keratin therapy or moroccan oil)
Movies - How to Steal a Million, The Devil Wears Prada


Triple Barrel Curling Iron
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume

(picture credit here)

Designer Handbag - Coach, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors

(picture credit here)

Black or Dark Gray King-Sized Bedding


(picture credit here)

Books - Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger, Where We Belong or Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin


1 comment:

The Sweetest Thing said...

Mmmm.... I want some of those, too!