Long time, no blog! I tried to make my blog private, but too many people were having problems seeing it, so I changed it back to public. I went private because I received some not-so-nice comments and it hurt my feelings! But I'm back to public now, so let's all be kind to each other. Agreed?
Chris & I had a lovely Thanksgiving with his family up in Louisville. His parents hosted his extended family at their house so we had a house full of tons of food, family, and fun! Unfortunately, I was too busy eating apparently to take one single picture! I'll have to do better at Christmas!
The day after Thanksgiving we attended a concert at Southeast Christian Church called The Story Tour. It had amazing Christian artists - Selah, Jeremy Camp, Mark Hall, Natalie Grant, Nichole Nordeman, Matthew West, just to name a few! They sang some Christmas songs and then they sang songs they've written to go along with the book The Story. I'm sure you've heard me talk about that book on here before, but it is basically the stories from the Bible written in chronological order. It was an amazing night of worship! If the Story Tour is coming close to your city, I highly recommend you go!
Besides Thanksgiving & the concert, we haven't been up to much else! Tonight I'm looking forward to some quality time with Alicia and Kacie to talk about a book we've read called The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman. It's really good! I have to admit that I still have a few chapters to go that I plan on finishing on my lunch break (nothing like waiting til the last minute!) but I've enjoyed reading every minute of this book so far!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for all the many blessings God has graced me with - my husband, my Lucy, my family & friends, and my merciful & loving Savior.
Happy Tuesday!



1 comment:
Thank you Emily, I missed reading your blog!
Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment