I am happy to report that I can mark 2 items off my 30 before 30 list!
1. Feathers...well actually chocolate feathers! Yesterday I had my own little cupcake shop going in my kitchen. I spent 4 hours baking, frosting, and decorating 12 mama owls and 12 baby owls. It was so much fun!
And I only snacked on a few cookies and candies during the decorating process - hey, I had to keep my energy up! (I promise, I really did practice self-control in the face of chocolate temptation!)
So this morning I delivered 3 baskets of these little chocolate hooters to my sweet friend Kelly, my awesome aunt Tammy, and my wonderful sister Beth.
Surprise others with baked goods: Check it off the list! :) But I had so much fun, I'm sure I'll be doing that again!
2. Fur - Yesterday with the help of my hubby, we taught Lucy a trick! We've been working on this with her for a while but I think she's really mastered it now so I documented it for you on video.
(Please ignore the shaky camera action at the beginning of the video as well as the quick shot of the dirty socks on the floor. I was having a little trouble at first, but I got it under control eventually.)
Okay...so maybe she doesn't know the difference between "Sit." and "Lay Down." But I'm going to go ahead and mark it off my list anyway!



2 comments:
Those are awesome... way to go!!!
Love Lucy's new trick! If only Dunder could learn how to sleep on HIS bed instead of ours! :) I nominated you for the Versatile blog award!!
http://eternally-red.blogspot.com/2012/01/sweet-blog-award.html
Post a Comment