Tuesday, October 14, 2014

24 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Gender: Girl!!!!!
Maternity Clothes: My awesome sis found her old maternity clothes and hooked me up with lots of goodies. Yay!
Weight gain: 29 lbs (way too much!)
Movement: Lots of movement all the time! I love it!  
Sleep: Sleep is getting worse all the time - mostly because I'm so stopped up. But I am much more comfortable since Chris got me a snoogle. That thing is amazing!
Symptoms: Major case of pregnancy brain - have had a lot of dumb blonde moments! Sniffly and sneezy, but other than that feeling fine!
Cravings: I've been caving to my meat cravings and eating BLT's and chic fil a! 
Best moment this week: Got my first nursery item yesterday -- we now have a glider! I may or may not have rocked Lucy like a baby in it for several minutes. Had to break it in! 

No comments: