Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Friday and Happy Halloween from me and Amelia Ryan!


I purposely cut off my head in this picture because no matter how many times I tried to smile pretty, my face looks all swollen and my eyes and nose are puffed up and I basically look like a monster. Pretty scary stuff actually so maybe it is Halloween-appropriate! Ha! I've got some serious congestion going on constantly for the past week or so and it's causing me to barely sleep at all. I didn't realize my face reflected this so badly!

Anyway, besides the sniffly sneezies and the insomnia I'm dealing with, I have to say that this day is starting off great. Someone brought in donuts for Friday morning treat & later today I get to go visit our peds clinics to see all the cute little kids dressed up in their costumes. Halloween is always a big deal in Pediatrics!


Oh and I almost forgot - me & Chris watched Hocus Pocus last night, so that makes it officially Halloween, right? Forget Freddy Kruger and Michael Myers and give me the Sanderson Sisters any day!

Hope you have a great Halloween!

No comments: