Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WILW

What I'm Loving Today...

I'm LOVING that my hubby is back home! He's been in NYC for the past few days for the Webby Awards, and I have missed him SO much! 

I'm LOVING these sweet summertime treats. Ice pops!!


I'm LOVING a more clean and organized house. During my weekend by myself I went a little organization crazy...printed off labels galore! 

I'm LOVING tonight is the finale for Idol. I hope Phillip Phillips wins!


I'm LOVING improving my green thumb skills. Yesterday morning I noticed one of my plants was extremely droopy so I watered it really well and this morning it looked alive and well! And our tomato plant has one little green tomato growing on it - so exciting! I'm learning, slowly but surely!

I'm LOVING this verse.


Happy Wednesday!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ice pops and phil phillips! Have a great day! :)

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

So I'm on my third label maker. I use them so much they run out of juice. Well, and I dropped one. Dan got me a gift card for my birthday with a card that said "go buy a new label maker". He totally knows how to make me happy.

Amber Young said...

Are you guys saying I need a label maker? Sounds life changing!! :) Got any advice on which one to buy?

Anonymous said...

go phil!!!

Ashley said...

Philip Phillips!!! Fingers crossed that he wins!

taylorlsteele said...

Love ice pops! My favorite summer treat too. I am trying to substitute them for eating, I will let you know how that goes ;)

dreaming en francais said...

YUM, haven't had ice pops in forever! Now I'm going to have to get some soon! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com