Amelia was smitten with her Aunt B. She knows good people when she sees them!
And I'm pretty sure Beth was pretty smitten with Amelia too! They had some good quality time and girl talk during her visit.
Ryder was very sweet to Amelia, if not a tiny bit jealous of having to share his sweet mama's attention. He's ready for Amelia to be bigger so he can teach her "things she needs to learn" -- like how to say rock and tree. He tried to give her a lesson during their visit, but I don't think Amelia was quite grasping the concepts. She's advanced, but not that advanced! So Ryder just gave her a kiss on the forehead and was over the whole baby thing - ha.
I'm so glad that Beth & Ryder came to visit us. Besides the fact that I missed them and loved seeing them, it gives me something to blog about! I feel like my blogging has been pretty sparse these days!
Oh and I snapped this picture of grandma and her girls before I left for work the other day. She's got her hands full with these two! Lucy is adamant about being in the middle of everything - and we all love her for it.
Happy Tuesday, y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment