Lately all we do is stare at this precious girl and try to make her smile.
But Lucy sure does love it!
Occasionally she gets to go on a stroll through the apartment. No, she didn't go outside in the stroller. She was strolled back and forth throughout the apartment halls. My in-laws are hilarious. And they will do anything to make their granddaughter happy!
I tried to take Amelia on a walk outside, but it was not a success. She cried the entire time! I think she needs to do a little more growing before the backpack is comfortable for her. But at least I tried to get her out of the apartment for a change.
So we'll just keep walking and strolling her around the apartment for a while instead. She likes that much better. And please look closely at her Steve Urkel pants pulled up to her chest here. Little squirt can't quite fill out these size 3 months pants!
As you can see, in this picture above, she doesn't look a whole lot like me right now. She is a "little Chris" all the way!
That's our life lately...every day she seems to be getting bigger and doing something new and we are loving every minute of it!
2 comments:
Uryah hates the stroller when we go walking but if I put him in the "backpack", he is out in 2 seconds.
Love the pic with granddad! And the last one! You look great!
Post a Comment