Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Birthday, Grandma Gigi!

I sent this little video to my mom yesterday morning, but it is too cute not to share here with everyone. If you listen closely, you can here Amelia say "Happy Birthday, Gigi!" ... I mean, well, sort of.


Happy Birthday, Momo! We love you!

Besides sending birthday love, we spent this weekend hunkered down out of the cold for the most part. It was a tid bit nippy out there, wasn't it, y'all?! We did manage to get out Saturday morning to take Amelia to her very first Story Time at the Barnes & Noble close to our house. It was well worth the effort of braving the frigid temps. Amelia had such a great time.


And she was so good! Watching her sit there and listen to the lady read the story so attentively made me wonder where my little baby went and who was this well-behaved little girl in her place? She smiled at the other kids and she tried to share her toy baby with a cute little boy who crawled up next to her. I was so proud of her manners. She hasn't had a ton of social interaction, so I was quite impressed with her behavior in the group of kids.

This is going to be a short work week and then I'm strapping on a pair of my stretchiest pants to eat myself into a turkey and dressing coma on Thursday! A quick reminder to you all - don't wear jeans. Take if from our pal, Joey - jeans have no give!


Have a wonderful & blessed Thanksgiving week!!

No comments: