.... we were visited by some of our favorites - Gigi, Beth, & Ryder!
We spent some time showing them our new house and playing in Amelia's room and then we headed out for lunch at Cheddarbox Cafe. After lunch, we headed back to the house and spent several hours playing in Amelia's room. She was in heaven getting so much time playing with some of her favorites!
In other news, Amelia has an exciting announcement to make....
she has been asked to be Grace and Austin's flower girl!!!!!
So, she doesn't actually know what that means, but she is very excited about it. And I am SUPER EXCITED about it too! Grace sent her this adorable puzzle in the mail and it was just about the cutest thing ever. We can't wait to be a part of Grace's big day!
We are getting really close to my happy time of year. So much to look forward to... pumpkin everything, Jackson's Orchard, scarves and boots, and the Sanderson Sisters! Not to mention that my birthday is next week which means it is my annual pamper day. For every birthday in my 30's I have decided to make it a complete and total "me day" and it is the best! I've got my hair appointment confirmed and I found a nail salon close to my new house. I plan on getting a ginormous Starbucks drink and even fitting in a nice long run at some point because even if it is a "me day", I can't skimp on my marathon training!
And on that note, I better wrap this up because it's time for my daily run today! Happy Tuesday!





No comments:
Post a Comment