We are 5 days away from your 11 month milestone, so this procrastinating mama better hurry up and document your 10th month of life, Reagan!
This month has been super fun! For starters, you finally started crawling! One day it just clicked and now you are crawling all over the basement floor! And in typical Nation girl fashion, you are getting into anything and everything you can get your hands on - I am exhausted trying to keep up with you and make sure you aren't pulling things down on top of your head.
You are also getting really good at pulling up and standing, so I'm sure we are not far away from you being able to stand on your own and start taking your first steps. You've just got to figure out that balance thing!
You've got 4 adorable teeth that you love to flash with this cute little mischievous grin. You are trouble, little missy. But you're so cute that you'll probably get away with everything around here.
You are a good eater and have discovered that you love sweets. Whenever Mommy is having ice cream or brownies, you want some, but you can't help it. It's in our DNA girl.
As far as talking goes, you still say Mama and Dada pretty well but that's about it. But you certainly like to hear your own voice....your favorite game is trying to harmonize with someone. Just letting out a long loud "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....". Thanks to your daddy for encouraging that game. It's especially fun when you decide to start doing it when I'm on a work phone call!
Sleeping could be better, but it's not terrible. You wake up every 2-3 hours and just need a cuddle and then you go right back down. One of these days you will sleep through the night, but I'm not in a hurry to get to that point. I enjoy our middle of the night cuddles!
You are funny and happy and a mama's girl 100%. You love your daddy of course, but you know who you've got wrapped around your finger! Who am I kidding, you've got us all wrapped around your finger!








No comments:
Post a Comment