Little Miss Lucy had a busy day yesterday! I took her to the groomer bright and early for her 8 week salon day. Unfortunately, when I went to pick her up I was told she had been quite a little stinker! She was good for the bath and most of the haircut, but she was not in the mood to have her paws messed with yesterday! Bad girl! She was very happy when I came to pick her up!
She actually behaved pretty well! She was very curious about the cats, but she didn't try to chase them or anything.....at first. Once she got comfortable, she ended up trying to play with one of them and was barking and hopping around and running like a wild woman trying to get the cat to chase her! I think she had a blast! Not sure about the cats though. :)
We had a great time catching up with Candice and Bryan. Candice and I are both avid readers and Disney movie watchers so we could talk for hours (and we usually do) about books and movies. It was a great night of food, friendship, and being entertained by our furry friends!
Happy Halloween!!!
2 comments:
Poor Lucy! I have a Lucie and she often acts the same way, so I can relate!
Post a Comment