You are looking at the newest GRAD STUDENT at the
University of Louisville!
I was recently accepted into the MA in Higher Education degree program and I start classes in January! I am so excited! {what kind of nerd gets excited about studying & homework? -->this girl!!}
This is something that I have wanted to do for a long time, but for many reasons {
ahem, excuses} I kept procrastinating. I took a few classes at WKU, which hopefully will transfer, but I never finished, and every semester that has passed without me taking classes is another semester I have regretted. No more excuses -- I will be getting my Master of Arts degree from UofL in about a year and a half. Woo hoo!
Get ready to be my professional {
unpaid} editor for my research papers, hubby! Ha, lucky him! Actually, this is payback for me proofing all of his grad papers when we were dating -- it's only fair. (:
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment