When I was listing my pregnancy symptoms the other day, I forgot to mention one that has been happening since before I even knew I was pregnant. I have been having some WILD dreams! So far I have dreamed not once, but twice, that a bear was trying to break into my house and I had to stand at the door and keep it out! I wake up physically exhausted like I've been fighting the bear all night. I have also had a dream that Chris stole a bald eagle to keep as a pet. Someone please feel free to interpret these for me and tell me what they mean!
On a totally different topic, my pregnancy hormones took over on my drive into work this morning when I heard on the radio that James Gardner passed away. I used to love watching him as the grandpa on 8 Simple Rules. So I quickly changed the station so as not to get too emotional listening to them memorialize him, and wouldn't you know that I switched it to Elton John's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"? And queue the quivering bottom lip and tears welled up in the eyes. These hormones, I tell you what....
No comments:
Post a Comment