Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Our First Ultrasound

Chris and I visited the doctor this morning to have Baby Nation's first ultrasound. It was such a cool experience! It does not matter how many pictures of ultrasounds I have seen before, I cannot not describe how amazing it was to be watching the screen and seeing our little baby that was sleeping soundly in my belly. It was just awesome!

So without further ado, may I introduce our little peanut...


Isn't he/she adorable? Chris said he thinks he/she looks like him. He said, "Look at it. It's sleeping just like I do!" Haha!

Speaking of he versus she...I added a poll to the right side of my blog so you can vote on whether you think it will be a boy or a girl. Please vote! I would love to see what the majority guess is! I admit that my gut says it will be a boy, and I keep referring to him as him -- not on purpose, but that's just what comes out of my mouth when I am talking! But I will be happy as could be whether it is a girl or a boy - it really doesn't matter to me! Our ultrasound appointment where we will hopefully find out the gender is set for September 11th. My sweet cousin Grace offered to throw me a gender reveal party so that we can tell everyone in a fun way! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Beth said...

OMG The baby looks so big. I love looking at those pictures. I say I WANT you to have a boy but I bet it's a girl!