Amelia Ryan Nation arrived at 4:53pm on Tuesday, January 13th. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 19.25 inches long.
Amelia is such a good baby! Chris and I are so in love with everything about her. She fills our hearts with so much joy! We spend all of our time staring at her in wonderment. Even Lucy can't get enough of her!
We've already been to see her doctor twice & gotten good reports both times. Her doctor calls her "champ" and says she has great color and is really strong (especially considering she arrived 3 weeks early!). She is nursing so well & sleep is getting better and better every night. We are all settling down into our new routine. It is so much fun getting to know our baby girl.
I'll have to follow up with Amelia's birth story when I have more time to write. This mama had a pretty rough time! But everything worked out just fine and we are so amazingly blessed with a healthy mom and baby.
We have NO idea who Amelia looks like. We've said a few times that she doesn't really favor either one of us! But she is ours & we think she is the most beautiful little girl in the world!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations Emily! Amelia is precious and I'm so glad you both are doing well!
I was so worried about you!
She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment