Thursday, February 4, 2016

So Sweet She'll Give You a Toothache

When Amelia was around four or five months old and just learning how to smile, she was all smiles all the time. It was so sweet and completely melted our hearts. 

But then it seemed that the smiles started to slow down a bit, especially any time we had a camera out. Most of our pictures during the six to nine month range are more of straight faced wonderment as she was more concerned with trying to figure out what we were doing dancing around acting like fools (trying to evoke a good smile for the camera). 

But lately, our sweet girl has found her smile again. And it sure is a sweet one. 


It's not always a big toothy grin, sometimes it's just a sweet little smirk. But I think those are my favorite kind. 


Her sweetness shines through her eyes. I see in her sweet eyes that she is going to grow up to be a special girl with a big heart.


But if she is giving out toothy smiles, I will definitely take those too! Pure sweetness. 

1 comment:

kaciemiller said...

Am I noticing her first big battle scar over her eye?