So as you may have noticed, I have been playing around with the colors, fonts, and design on the blog. I don't actually know what I am doing, but I sure do have fun trying.
I have always used the Bible verse Proverbs 3:5 as my stand-by quote attached to my blog. It is my favorite Bible verse and has spoken to me throughout my spiritual journey. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." However, I thought it might be fun to change out my quote for a little while.
I perused Pinterest for a quote that spoke to me, and I discovered that there were MANY quotes that spoke to me and it was very difficult to choose just one. So below are a few inspirational quotes that didn't make the cut for the blog title, but I still wanted to share them with you.




No comments:
Post a Comment