Friday night we took Amelia to the Jack-o-Lantern Spectacular in Iroquois Park...and it was well...spectacular. It is very appropriately named, I must say. Here are a few of the pictures that Chris snapped along the way.
Amelia's favorite was surprisingly the dinosaur. Surprising because the dinosaurs were a little on the scary side and also because they were playing this loud dinosaur roar near the display that would possibly scare some other two year olds, but no, not our little thrill seeker. She thought it was amazing and spent the entire rest of the night saying, "Dinosaur! Raaaawwrrr!!"
Speaking of being pigs, on Sunday I took Amelia to buy her Halloween costume where she has decided that she wants to be Peppa Pig. All we hear all day every day is Peppa, Peppa, Peppa. If you're not familiar with Nickelodeon's show Peppa Pig, please feel free to take the time and watch the episode below where Peppa, George, Mommy Pig, and Daddy Pig all jump in muddy puddles. It is one of our favorites.
On Sunday afternoon while grocery shopping I went a little pumpkin crazy. I came home with pumpkin cookies, pumpkin spice yogurt pretzels, ingredients to make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, and an actual pumpkin for us to carve next weekend. Tis the season!
Happy Tuesday. And happy pumpkin everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment