I'm going to attempt to keep this from being the longest recap post in the history of the world, but I've taken a lot of pictures over the past two months and I tend to be a little wordy, so I apologize in advance if this drags on until the end of time. Here goes nothing.
For starters, I've been upping my running game in preparation for marathon training which will officially begin October 1st. Unfortunately, upping my game included running too fast down a steep hill, tripping over my own feet and wiping out, complete with a forward roll.
Besides running (and falling), we've been entertained by visits from lots of our favorite people doing lots of fun summer time festivities like going to the park and the zoo.
We didn't do anything especially patriotic to celebrate the 4th of July, but that didn't stop this girl from sporting her stars and stripes all week.
I've taken this sweet girl's picture in a 4th of July outfit in this rocking chair every year since she was born.
And give me 24 hours of nonstop quality family time and I am a happy girl too.
And that is as quick of a recap about the last two months as I can manage. Did you make it to the end? Well, hold your horses, I have one more thing to add.
In addition to all of the above activities, we've also been looking at houses with our realtor. We've been on a roller coaster of seeing houses, making offers, and competing in a crazy housing market. I am so excited to say that if all goes according to plan, we will have the keys to a new house in our hand by the end of August!
It has been a long time coming, a time of wanting and waiting, and Chris and I are beyond excited to finally (hopefully) be homeowners in just a few short weeks. Pray that it all goes well... and then plan a trip to come visit us asap!
Sorry for the blog hiatus! I'll try to do better!










No comments:
Post a Comment