Monday, January 28, 2019

Just the Johnsons

I completely failed at getting any pictures of the bride and groom with my own phone, so I'll have to come back and post some of Grace's pictures once she gets them back from the photographer. But here are a few of the pictures I got of the cutest little flower girl in all the land and a few others.






Grace and Austin's wedding was just perfect from start to finish. My favorite part - besides the adorable flower girls walking down the aisle - was when Grace and Kelly sang You are My Sunshine to each other for the father/daughter dance. It completely knocked my socks off and brought the house down. It was so sweet and unbelievably SO GOOD. Those crazy kids can sing! And I also learned that Austin is a sweet tender-hearted fella just like Grace's daddy. And I love that! I think him and Grace are just perfect for each other, and we are all so excited for them.

And just like that - I'm finally up-to-date on this blog! Phew!

1 comment:

عبده العمراوى said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.