Monday, January 28, 2019

The Holiday Season

I hope the amount of photos I am about to dump into this post documenting our holiday season will serve to prove how busy we've been over the past few months and will make up for the fact that it's been 3 months since I last posted. Pitiful! So even though it is currently 4 days away from February, I will now recap (mostly through pictures) our Nation family Christmas 2018.










This was the year of the Disney princess. Amelia got approximately 15 princess doll toys and a whole plethora of other toys that now cover our basement and her bedroom. She was a very good girl this year and boy did Santa come through for her.

In the midst of the holiday season, we also attended Grace's WKU graduation. If I thought we were busy during this time of life, I can't even imagine how busy she has been. Graduating college and planning a wedding in the midst of all the holiday craziness!






After a busy Christmas week, we enjoyed ringing in the new year at home being as lazy as possible. This was the first year that Amelia was awake at midnight and watched the ball drop with us. She really enjoyed counting down from 10 and giving out kisses to celebrate the new year. We had a very blessed 2018 with this little princess.


No comments: