For the official record books, I want to document Amelia's first trip to Disney World AND her first airplane ride!
She did great with flying - a total champ, which honestly surprised me a bit because even on my first flight (when I was 19 years old!) I was a bit scared. She was unfazed by the fact that we were flying thousands of feet in the air, so she must get that from her father.
Disney World was one of the best vacations I've ever been on, hands down. We did not waste one moment while we were there, and tried to see and do as much as possible. Amelia was a trooper. She stayed awake and soaked up everything from sun up to sun down every day. Everything she saw was "AMAZING!" and witnessing her take in all the Disney splendor was nothing short of magical.
Her favorite part was the Bippety Boppety Boutique where she was pampered and dolled up to be Princess Belle, with a full fancy hairdo, sparkly painted nails, and girly make up.
After the makeover, she was really feeling herself!
Meeting all of the princesses was a close 2nd after the makeover. She met almost all of them, and was in silent wonder and astonishment every time she encountered one. I don't think she said one single word to any of them, lol.
She also enjoyed meeting Mickey and especially Minnie and Vamperina.
We rode as many rides as we could, watched great shows, ate a lot of food, saw fireworks from our balcony every night, and walked at least 7 miles a day for 4 days. It was exhausting, but worth it!




No comments:
Post a Comment