Christmas came and went in a blur this year. Amelia and I both had 2 full weeks off and Chris took off the week between Christmas and New Year's, so we got lots of quality family time at home together. Santa was good to the girls and brought them bunny hoppers at the request of Amelia. He also brought her a bike and Reagan a shopping cart.
We had an unusually warm Christmas (75 degrees!) but that made for easy traveling. We went to Christmas Eve at the building, Pam and Phillips for Christmas night and then went to my mom's new house (Gigi) on the day after Christmas.
Buddy the Elf joined us for some Christmas fun during December again. He really liked Jesse from Toy Story.
Amelia had her end of year Christmas cantata at school and taught Reagan how to sing Do you Know What I know. It was the cutest.
I spent a day at Amelia's school volunteering in the kitchen and I got to decorate Christmas cookies and eat lunch with Amelia and her class. It was so fun!
Now the Christmas hustle and bustle is over and Amelia's back at school today which leaves me at home trying to get some work done or the house clean while wrangling this little monkey who constantly keeps me on my toes.
Next up will be a certain 7 year old's birthday celebrations! She's growing up way too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment