Because I missed you!
I have been busy, busy, BUSY since I last left the blogging world. Since we last met in the blogosphere, I have had two major life events take place. First - I got a new job! I am still working at the university, but now I am an Events Coordinator -- and I am having so much fun! It keeps me busy, but I'm loving every minute of it. Secondly, I have been busy planning a special little event of my own...my WEDDING! That's right, Chris and I got engaged on Valentine's Day and it has been wedding central ever since!
The big day is Saturday, August 6th at Rich Pond Baptist. I have really missed having the blog during this engagement period -- I could have definitely used some help deciding on flowers, decorations, and honeymoon destinations! But I decided to come back to blogging just a few weeks before officially becoming a Nation so you can help me with the last minute details!
I am getting so excited to start our married life together! I look forward to posting about decorating our new home, hosting dinner parties with our new fancy dinner plates, the never-ending adventures of Miss Lucy, and all that is to come for the Nation family. I'm so blessed to share the rest of my life with this wonderful guy!
1 comment:
Welcome back stranger :)
Love y'alls pictures!!
Post a Comment