A wise person once told me that a person who writes down there goals is far more likely to acheive them than someone who does not write them down. I think I have taken that advice to heart. In fact, I think I have taken that advice to the EXTREME. I'm not sure if I would get anything done, if I didn't write it down first! That might make me a bit of a nutcase. Ya think?
Proof:
These 4 lists (some continue on to the next page!) are just what I wrote down for today. I'm pretty sure if I showed you my wedding and/or budget binders, you may disown me as a friend. You would be that disgusted. (Case in point: You may notice at the bottom of my grocery list I have written myself a note that if my grocery total is less than $50, I get to treat myself to some Little Debbies.) Who does that? I mean seriously.
Just wanted to share some of my crazy thoughts with you- so that you can feel better about yourself today! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment