Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

(1) New recipes - Tonight I'm trying out a recipe from Kelly's Korner that looks easy, healthy, and yummy! Those are the three keys to a good recipe! I'll have to let you know how the Lemon Chicken with Green Beans and New Potatoes turns out!
(2) Moving - Okay so I'm not technically loving the actual moving process but I am super psyched about us moving Chris into our new house this weekend! Not to mention all the fun decorating I am getting ready to do with all of our awesome gifts!
(3) Yahoo! Music Radio Player - Usually I listen to Pandora, but today my 40 hours for the month of June expired on my computer so I had to find an alternate radio for my work day. So I stumbled upon the Yahoo! radio and have been thoroughly enjoying listening to 90's pop radio all day. Don't make fun of me! The Fugees and Ace of Base are totally rocking my world today -- ha!
(4) Blogging - I have missed this daily journal so much. I'm so glad to be back in the blogosphere sharing my random streams of consciousness with all of you!

No comments: