Monday, June 18, 2012

My Kind of Weekend

This has been my kind of weekend! Basically, in a nutshell, all I did was have Starbucks dates with my hubby, watched movies with my sidekick Lucy, lounged by the pool with my family, ate at our favorite restaurants, and shopped. Loved it!

My new black skinnies. I hope my co-workers don't notice if I wear these every day because they are so comfy I just might!

Tammy's hydrangea bush was so pretty!

Reading a new Jodi book but I don't recommend it. Not her best I've ever read!

Me & my Gracie Puddin!

Love this pic of me & my mama!

Chocolate Mousse Cake from the Bistro - YUM

Ryder is such a little fish!

Isn't he a cutie pie?

My sidekick and me -- I think this was while we were watching Kate & Leopold.

Is it ironic to be reading an 'Eating Light' mag while drinking a million calorie coffee drink?
I hope I have many more weekends like this one in my near future! Very relaxing! I have a super busy week at work ahead of me - we have a retreat tomorrow at Mammoth Cave and I'm planning for 2 retirement parties next week. But I love being busy & I love what I do! Happy Monday!

No comments: