Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Reason For Blonde Jokes

I think I am one of the reasons blonde jokes exist. Sometimes I can really live up to that stereotype. Let me just state for the record that I am actually pretty smart. I graduated college with honors and was in the top 10% of my high school graduating class. Now that being said, let me share a couple stories that happened to me recently and destroy all of my "smart" credibility.

-Last week, I was walking to my car during lunch. As I got close to it, I was hitting the unlock button on my keyless entry, but nothing was happening. Dead battery? Not so much. Turns out I was trying to unlock somebody else's car. When I hit the lock button I heard my car honk -- it was parked two spaces to the left.

-Yesterday, I was trying to drink 8 glasses of water. I thought that one of my bottles of water equaled 8 ounces so I was drinking a bottle about every hour and half. After about my 7th trip to the restroom, a co-worker of mine informed me that one of my water bottles equaled 16 ounces of water. Ugh. Needless to say, I reached my water goal yesterday!

Oh well, hopefully I'll get through today without embarrassing myself too bad! Happy Tuesday! :)

2 comments:

Andrea D said...

Ohhh, I feel you. Luckily, I can't remember any of my numerous blonde moments right now...but there are MANY. At least it worked in your favor with the water bottle!

A Brew of Blessings said...

Haha this makes me laugh...possibly because I can relate ha ;)