Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It Never Fails

Anytime, I've got a to do list a mile long, instead of focusing and getting things done, I find myself piddling around playing with my blog background. Every single time -- never fails!

I didn't do a weekend recap yesterday because there really wasn't much to tell. We did a lot of the same old same - cleaned house, went on a few Starbucks dates, played with Lucy, etc. We went to Starbucks last night and read outside, and it felt so wonderful! Summer nights are the best.

For the past two days, I've done Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Oh my word. That girl is intense! And my muscles do not like her very much. But I'm going to try to stick with it!

Okay, to-do list, here I come! Time to focus! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am doing Jillian's 30 day shred and I am convinced that she is trying to destroy the entire population. It hurts. It hurts so bad. Even after 30 days, it still hurts! But man does it work!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you like it & if it works! I've been wanting to try something new :)