Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sweet Smells

My mother is very sensitive to all perfume. She prefers no perfume at all, and just go with the natural, clean soap smell. However, I did not inherit this trait from her. I love for all things to be enhanced by good smells - me, my house, my car, everything!

In my car, I have the Bath & Body Works Fresh Cotton car freshener. It smells very clean and fresh, and in the summer sun it really makes the entire car smell wonderful!


In my house, I have the Bath & Body Works Wallflowers. I'm rotating the Warm Vanilla Sugar with Frosted Cupcake. I like for the house to smell like I just baked a delicious dessert!


As for me, I just used the last of my perfume Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue. It is light and girly, not too overpowering.


While I liked D&G Light Blue, I am on the search for a new perfume. So every time I'm in the mall near a perfume counter, you can find me testing out different kinds! Yesterday I tried out Chanel No. 5. I liked it, but it's very strong.


Do you have a favorite perfume that I should try?

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Ed Hardy - Hearts & Daggers. I've been using the same bottle for over a year... it just takes a tiny bit!

Alicia said...

Acqua di gioia by Georgio Armani is what I've been using since Christmas 2010! Yes, it's lasted me that long! :) Ralph Lauren Romance is always a favorite smell of mine too. Just be sure you take it easy smelling all those different smells - don't want to stir up a migraine!!