Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Movie Marathon

Well, I'm busy as a bee at work, so what does that mean? Yep, time to change the blog background. Never fails!

Although I'm staying busy at work, I have to admit that things have been really low key and mellow at home. This past weekend we pretty much had a movie marathon. Saturday we went to see this:


It was really good! We're infamous for sneaking candy and drinks into the theater {don't tell on us!} and I had to laugh at how me and Chris are such opposites. This is what I chose for my movie refreshment:



And this is what Chris chose:




I'm the choco-holic/coffee-aholic and he's the fruity-aholic. Yes, those are words.

Saturday night we rented this movie.


It was 3 hours chock full of violence and terrible language, but can you believe I sat through every minute? It was actually pretty entertaining!

Sunday after church and lunch with his parents, I rented this:


We spent the rest of Sunday afternoon/evening/night and watched the entire first half of season 4! We watched a few episodes last night as well. We may be couch potatoes, but watching movies together is just 'our thing'! I love our lazy weekends of movies!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your new blog design!!