Monday, August 27, 2012

Trying Something Different

Lately I've been trying something different with my hair. After reading a few tips about hair care over at the lovely Emily's blog, I have been trying to skip every other day of washing my hair. For as long as I can remember, I've always washed my hair daily. I just feel weird not doing it! But this week I've given the lather, rinse, repeat routine a break every other day. Surprisingly, I can't really tell that much of a difference on my dirty hair days! The only difference I am seeing is the 15 extra minutes of sleep I'm getting in the morning!

What do you think? Does it look dirty? This is actually day 3 of not washing!


A co-worker just walked by and said, "Your hair looks cute." Guess it doesn't look too dirty!! Sweet!

Thanks for the tip, Emily!

Oh and you know it's difficult for me to do a post without Lucy making a cameo, so here is Little Miss Priss wishing you a Happy Monday!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

I think your hair looks super cute!

The Sweetest Thing said...

You are such a doll face! I love your hair already!

Alicia said...

The hair does not look dirty, but if you ever do feel like it does, sprinkle some baby powder on your scalp. I don't know if this works for all hair colors, but I know it works for blondes!! The only time I ever wash 2 days in a row is if a chlorine pool day was involved. :)

Anonymous said...

You look adorable! Cute hair style! Love it!