First of all, I am loving so many cute blogs out there. I already talked about the darling, Emily from The Sweetest Thing earlier in the week. If you haven't paid her blog a visit, you should definitely check her out. Another one I'm always loving is Natalie Merrillyn. How cute are her Wednesday Loves? I need these shorts!
Lately I'm loving fruit, fruit, and more fruit. I admitted yesterday to being a choco-holic, and Chris was the fruity one. That is true when it comes to candy and dessert, but when it comes to food lately I've had fruit with every meal and I can't get enough. My breakfast this morning was a yummy pineapple, peach, and banana medley. Yum!
I'm loving working on a shower for my good friend, Kaylyn, who's tying the knot at the end of September! I hope to make it very 'Kaylyn-ish'! I mailed the invites out a few days ago. Aren't they cute?
I'm loving walking around campus and being asked if I'm a freshman. True story! I went to workout last week and 2 people who were working at the gym asked me if I was a freshman. I gave them a funny look and replied with, "yeah, 10 years ago!". Thanks for the good genes, family! :)
I'm loving that busy August is almost over, and one of my favorite months of the year is coming up next. Not that my birthday has anything to do with that. :) {don't fret family & friends, a birthday wish list is forthcoming!}
Happy Wednesday!



1 comment:
Those invitations are so cute! And fruit for breakfast is a favorite of mine. I love bananas in the morning, for some reason! :)
Post a Comment