Tuesday night Chris surprised me with a spontaneous date night. He bought us tickets to the Amos Lee concert at the palace! I was so excited -- I love Amos Lee! Way to go hubby, you just earned major brownie points.
Before the concert we grabbed dinner at a local sushi joint and then went to this really nice restaurant beside the palace called Marketplace. We got some coffee & dessert and were seated right beside this awesome fireplace. I was loving it!
The concert was at the gorgeous Louisville Palace theater. The ceiling looks like the sky so you feel like you're outside.
Amos was awesome - he has such a great voice and I just love his music.
You can't really tell from these blurry cell phone pictures, but we had really good seats -- only about 10 rows back!
It was a perfect date night.... That husband of mine -- I tell you what. I think I'll keep him. :)
Have a great weekend! Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment