So...I've been doing a lot of online shopping lately trying to dwindle down my long list of Christmas shopping for my family, and it has given me a few more ideas of things that I wouldn't mind adding to my own wish list! Without further ado, here are a few more items that I would be excited to see in my stocking this year.
Winter weather accessories
 |
| Modcloth |
A good yoga DVD
 |
| Amazon.com |
 |
| Amazon.com |
Long flowy shirts or sweaters
 |
| Old Navy |
 |
| Modcloth |
Winter weather apparel
 |
| Cabela's |
 |
| Cabela's |
Fleece lined leggings
 |
| Anthropologie |
Long layering tanks & tees
 |
| Old Navy |
 |
| Old Navy |
PJ's
 |
| Target |
So mainly my wish list consists of clothes! What can I say, typical girl!
I hope you have a
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to spending the day with my family, eating lots of yummy foods, & then taking Grace to our annual Thanksgiving night movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment