Thursday, October 1, 2015

Feeling Octoberish

It's beginning to look a lot like October, y'all! I for one am feeling VERY Octoberish today.

Crisp chill in the air. Check.

Fall plaid shirt. Check.


Pumpkin spice coffee. Check.


Pumpkin and gourd decorations on the desk. Check.




And I have plans to pick up my Halloween costume during my lunch break today! Let's just say this year's costume is going to be SUPER. I think I will really BAT it out of the park with this one. You will just have to wait to see -- but I sure hope it's not a DARK (K)NIGHT so you can see me!

In other news, I turned 31 over the weekend. I did many exciting things like take selfies with my daughter.


And tried to teach her some yoga poses. Which surprisingly, she did not fully grasp the concept.


I did get treated to dinner Friday night with my in-laws and got this super dooper cute cross-body purse which I LOVE. Fringe is in, y'all.


But not a whole lot else happened. Welcome to your thirties, Emily. Try not to party too hard!

And in other news, Amelia turned 5 over night. Seriously, how big does she look here after her bath?



Oh but wait, she's still just my little baby with the biggest chubby cheekers in the world. Don't you just want to kiss them?



Happy first day of October, y'all!

No comments: