"She kind of crawled a little bit." To which I replied...
"No she didn't."
"Yes she did." He insisted.
So I put her on the ground in an effort for her to prove him wrong. And then the little stinker took off crawling!
I can't believe she conquered this milestone in the 2 seconds I was gone to pick up food. Sigh...
So yes, Amelia is now 100% mobile. And boy is she enjoying her new found freedom and exploration. She is getting into all of the nooks and crannies of the house that we have kept her away from for the past 9 months. She could care less about her toys...she wants to explore the basket where we keep shoes by the door and Lucy's leash. She wants to check out Lucy's bed and get her hands on the cords coming out from the X-box. And if you really want to see her take off like a heat-seeking missile, then just whip out your keys or iphone and girlfriend is on the warpath!
And if that wasn't enough, Saturday night while playing in the floor, she decided to pull up on the ottoman and stand! It's like she has learned her own strength and this moving around thing is no sweat. But believe me...it's plenty of sweat. I am EXHAUSTED! I have chased her around all weekend and I am whooped.
I hope Amelia enjoys spending lots of time in her little baby jail aka the pack and play. Time to babyproof the house! And teach Lucy to run for her life unless she wants her tail yanked nonstop!

2 comments:
Way to go, Amelia!! She deserves to slobber all over those keys! :)
Prime example of why I'm happy my fat little baby can't get his chubby little legs our from under him. :) He already destroys everything he can get his hands on.
Post a Comment