Now that Miss Amelia is constantly on the move, we are all on high alert at our house. Someone pretty much always has to be right beside her because she is still learning balance, not to mention, on occasion, her excitement gets the best of her in exploring a new area of the house and before we know it she is toppling head first into something.
Well, this happened yesterday, and I am sad (and filled with lots of mother guilt) to say that while I was about an inch away from her, she managed to topple head first into the bookshelf...and she now has her first boo boo.
She cried for just a minute (while I totally freaked out inside) and then she was okay. I don't think it's even bruised, but she does have a little scratch on her forehead like a second eyebrow.
Bless her sweet heart. She was a champ!
No comments:
Post a Comment