Amelia has been so busy lately. She cannot sit still for 5 minutes! Her favorite place to sit is on her rocking giraffe. It is just the perfect size for her.
But recently, she has learned how to really rock on that thing. And I mean ROCK. She rocks so hard back and forth that it nearly tips over on it's nose! I'm afraid we may have a little daredevil on our hands.
She loves to hang upside down and sit up on top of my shoulders - fear doesn't seem to be a part of her personality so far!
But when she's not being a busy adventurer, she does like to kick back and read a book or twelve...
Seriously, Amelia, you look like you are studying for the LSAT! She is so funny about her books. We will read Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? twice cover to cover, and then try to put it away, and she will grunt and point and want to hear it again! I guess she comes by it honestly (she IS the daughter of an English Lit major AND a Storybook Sister Bookclub alumni...ha!).
I am getting really excited for Amelia's first Thanksgiving and Christmas. This holiday season is going to be SO much fun with her! This weekend we are heading out to Shelbyville to have a small Thanksgiving dinner with Chris's parents. She will get her first taste of turkey & dressing & mashed potatoes, and I have a feeling that she is going to be a big fan!
Next week we will head down to Franklin for Thanksgiving with my whole family & I can't wait to see them and for Amelia to spend some time with them! I think she is going to be a lot more sociable with them than the last time we came down to visit...she is turning into a little bit of a ham!
Then before we know it, it is going to be Christmas! I'm thinking a trip to visit Santa is in our near future! Oh boy, I wonder what Amelia will think of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment