...GIRL!
I am shocked and delighted to announce that the Nation household is adding another little lady to the family. I was 95% sure that I was carrying a little boy in my belly, so when those pink balloons came flying out of the box, I could not have been more surprised.
I would have been happy to have a boy, but to be honest having 2 girls is going to be so great. Not just because Amelia has a multitude of clothes, toys, and princess knowledge to bestow upon her new little sis, but my hope for them is that they will grow up and be the best of friends forever.
We are only 4 short months away from the little princess's arrival, and my nesting instincts are revving up full steam. We are going to have the girls share a bedroom so that we are all on the same floor of the house for now. Which means that I have a lot of rearranging to do in Amelia's room to turn it into a cozy space for her to share with the baby. I can't wait to be neck-deep in onesies, soft baby blankets that smell like Dreft, and a sweet little angel to spoil and love to pieces. I have a feeling that this little sweet pea is going to be extremely over-loved not just by me and her Daddy, but by a very excited big sister who is ready to be the best big helper ever.
Yay for another girl!! We are thrilled!!
No comments:
Post a Comment