Friday, January 8, 2021

7 & 8 months

Reagan you are a week away from being 9 months old, so I better quit slacking and recap what you've been doing during your 7 and 8 month milestones! 




You've started eating more and more baby foods. You like bananas, apples, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, and blueberry pear. You are a good eater, but you don't like green beans. I can't say I blame you - those green bean baby puree are enough to make me gag too! There were a few months when you refused to take your bottle, but those days are long gone. You now rotate between nursing and taking formula in the bottle like a total champ. I'm so glad! 


You have one lone tooth on your bottom and its been that way for about a month now. Your one tooth grin just melts my heart! 



You're starting to find your voice just babbling and cooing all the time, but you've now officially said your first word and you like to say it constantly. Is it "mama"? You know...mama, the person who feeds you and bathes you and rocks you to sleep and literally does EVERYTHING for you! Nope...it's "dada"! Dada Dada Dada...all the time! Traitor! 

Even though you like talking about Dada, it is really Mama that you are majorly clingy to right now. I guess we are going through a anxiety phase where anytime I leave the room you cry for me. And anytime you are with someone else (Daddy, Nana, or Papaw) and happy and doing fine, if I enter your line of sight, you immediately start crying for me. I have 2 mama girls, as Amelia likes to say! And I wouldn't have it any other way! 


No comments: