Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pampered Puppy


Lucy had a very successful trip to the groomer's this week! When I handed her over to the groomer, she didn't try to bite her or even wiggle away! What a good doggy! She looks so much better now that she is freshly bathed, hair cut, and nails trimmed.


She was so hilarious when I picked her up. I think she knows that she looks extra pretty after a trip to the groomer's. She would not sit still!


In the car she was going from the window and then back to me and then back to the passenger seat to roll around. She's such a mess!


When I got her home, she ran as fast as she could into every room in the house and jumped on the beds and the couch and rolled around on her back. I love that little furball.

On a totally different subject, Chris brought home his work Christmas card this week and it is so funny, so I had to share. I can't get the picture to flip the right way, so you'll have to turn sideways -- sorry!


Isn't that funny? We rented A Christmas Story the other night because Chris had never seen the movie all the way through. It's such a classic!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: