It doesn't feel like New Year's Eve to me! Really it just feels like another weekend! I'm blogging and Chris is playing X-box... not exactly bringing in the new year with a bang! :) I'm going to try my best to stay up until midnight, but I doubt I can make it. I'm just not designed to stay up late!
Although we haven't done anything particularly special today, we've had a good day. Chris's parents came down to visit and took us out to lunch. We watched the UK vs UofL game at Smokey Bones, and were so disappointed that our Cards got defeated! Maybe they'll do better when we go watch them play Notre Dame next weekend! Before his parents left, Lucy got some extra loving from his dad. She is spoiled rotten!
This afternoon me and the hubby and Lucy all curled up on the couch and watched Despicable Me, and we all fell asleep! It was a perfect New Year's Eve nap. Then we decided to grab some dinner early at Garcia's, yum! We also ran by Target so I could get some new socks. I'm telling ya, we know how to live the exciting life around here. :)
Hope you are enjoying your New Year's Eve! Blessings to you for a happy and healthy 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment