I am so glad this is our last week at work before our TWO week winter break! I am so blessed to get such a long time off to enjoy the holidays! I don't know what I'll do if I ever have to work somewhere that I don't get this spoiled!
I can't believe it has been 12 days since I last posted. December is literally flying by! Since I last blogged, I've been doing a lot of Christmas shopping. I'm practically done with my list except for a few little things. I've even done most of my wrapping! But I have to admit I'm keeping things pretty simple this year. Lots more gift bags instead of wrapping paper under the tree! But luckily I found some super cute tissue paper at good ole Hobby Lobby so that makes it a little better, right?
Today I finally got my Christmas cards done and I am really happy with the way they turned out! I'll post them for you next week after I mail them all out.
I've been loving singing all of the wonderful Christmas hymns at church on Sundays. Some of my favs are Hark, the Herald Angels Sing, Joy to the World, and It Came Upon a Midnight Clear. Singing these songs just warm my heart!
The most exciting thing that has happened lately is the arrival of my friend Ashley's sweet baby boy, Bronx! He is absolutely adorable. And Mommy & Daddy are doing great!
I've got so much to look forward to over the next few weeks. Office parties, family get-togethers, book club meeting, hair appointment (totally not Christmas-related, but you know I always look forward to being pampered!)...speaking of which, tomorrow is Lucy's grooming appointment so please keep us in your prayers, ha!
I hope you all are enjoying the fun and exciting days leading up to the holiday season. This is a wonderful time of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment