Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Wish List

It's that time of year again - time for me to get superficial, I mean time for me to help you guys out with your birthday shopping!

Here are a few ideas for any of my family & friends who are stumped on what to get!

Rain Boots {size 7.5}



Pumpkin Candle

Fall Wreath


Rolling Pin {don't laugh, I don't have one and I really want one!}

Dangly Earrings
Dangly Bracelet

Cute Scarf

Hamper {I have laundry baskets, but I need a cute hamper for the laundry room}


Any Fall Decor from Pier 1


I know this is a random assortment of ideas, so if all else fails, you can never go wrong with a homemade birthday card! {and/or homemade pumpkin chip cupcakes...hey, I'm just sayin!}

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I am with you on the rolling pin! That is something you don't think to register for when you get married and then you never put it on your shopping list, but you know it would come in so handy! No, that's not what I'm getting you, but I agree it's a needed gadget!

The Management said...

please ask for a second pair of those boots, but in a size 10, and then give 'em to me. ;)