Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Loves

The Jesus Calling App - I have this book, but I don't always carry it around with me, but I always have my phone. I love being able to check this daily devo anytime!


Home Improvement - Okay I know this show is so old that it shows up on Nick at Nite now {which makes me feel ancient!} but I still absolutely love it. My friend at work owns all of the seasons on DVD so she brought me the first 3 seasons! Guess what we'll be doing this weekend, hubby!


Pumpkin Hershey Kisses - My friend Amanda introduced these to me last night, and it was instant love! I filled my candy bowl at work with them and I secretly hope my co-workers won't like them...which would mean more for me!


Chris Tomlin Radio - This week I've been getting through my work day to the sounds of awesome praise music courtesy of Pandora & Chris Tomlin songs. Love it!


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

henning love said...

pumpkin hershey kiss? seriously?? did you hear that oreos made a candy corn oreo this year? and i use i had a fancy phone so i could get that app