Wednesday, September 26, 2012

5 Reasons for a Self-Portrait Blog Post Today


1. Because I got a flu shot yesterday and want to show you my glazed eyes. I have never had such a bad reaction to a vaccine in my life. I came down with a case of the full blown FLU last night. Aches, shivers, fever, and red sore eyes that made it hurt to blink! My fever broke in the middle of the night so I feel a lot better today, however, my eyes are still glazed and sick looking. :(

2. Because I had a pamper appointment yesterday (before I became a sickly!). Fresh highlights and waxed eyebrows always deserves a self-portrait blog post. (just ignore my major case of frizz!)

3. Because I am trying a new hair do today with the middle part (okay, so it's slightly crooked). What do you think? Is the side part or middle part better?

4.  Because my Aunt Tammy has been on my case about being a blog slacker. Here ya go, TJ...love ya! :)

5. Because today is my birthday! I think it's a rule in blog land that you always do a self-portrait blog post on your birthday, right? It's the one day of the year when it's acceptable. :)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! And your hair looks fabulous, now get to feeling better and enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You're hair looks gorgeous!

Feel better soon!