Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lucy's Report Card

When it comes to Lucy's grooming, most of her past groomers would probably give Lucy the grade of D or F on her report card. She growls, she bites, she even occasionally pees in the floor just to spite them. Bad dog. She's been banned from two groomers to date. Seriously. Bad dog.


But I think we have finally found our groomer who was sent to us straight from heaven. Her and Lucy bonded during her first visit, and it has been wonderful ever since. I picked her up from the groomer today, and I was given a great report. It's music to my ears when someone else tells me that my dog was a good girl! So Lucy gets an A+ for the day! Good girl!!!


Regardless of how she acts around strangers, she is always a good girl for me! I know I give her a bad reputation on the blog, but she really is a sweetie!


This sign made me laugh -- good thing it isn't true for me!

No comments: