Lows:
- Chris and I had a cup of coffee after dinner last night and were bouncing off the walls hyper until about midnight. I probably didn't fall asleep until 1am and I am sooo tired today! No more caffeine before bed - lesson learned!
- We picked up Panera for dinner Saturday night and about 2 bites into my broccoli cheddar soup, I found a nice long dark hair swimming around. Excuse me while I completely gross out.
- Chris got a sandwich from Panera & was eating it one layer at a time (he always does this -- bread, then meat, etc. -- I don't know anyone else who does this, but to each their own, right?). He had one layer of bread left when our sneaky dog jumped up and snatched it right off his plate! (We were eating in the living room and his plate was on our coffee table.) He was so mad, but I couldn't stop laughing and he eventually couldn't help but laugh about it too...the sneaky little sandwich thief!
Highs:
- We went to see the movie Lincoln on Saturday. It was SO so good! Definitely go see it!
- I tried a new recipe last night and I was scared it might turn out to be a disaster, but to my delight, it was delicious! If you're looking for a super easy, yummy, & healthy dinner try this recipe: Blackened Chicken with Cool Avacado Yogurt Sauce. We had ours with Chris's homemade salsa and some black bean chips. Yum.
- Since we couldn't fall asleep last night, we both laid in bed and watched Youtube videos on our phone. I watched a tutorial on how to get the Rachel Zoe makeup look and I tried it out this morning. I usually go for more of a smoky eye and nude/clear gloss on my lips, but this look has a light colored eye shadow and bright berry lips. I'm digging it! I'd say I look just like RZ, plus or minus 50 lbs!! :)
Happy Monday!
1 comment:
Pretty thing you!
Post a Comment